Sunday 20 May 2007

New Toy.



The big day has
arrived my 50th birthday. My DH & 2 DS's gave me a Janome 350E machine. I have had it for two weeks now and have had a little play but the big day is the 21st.
I so love my other Janome seen with my little helper Darcy ( This photo was taken when we first brought him home at 3 months old.)
Last Friday a week ago I went to the 350E club at my local sewing centre and had my first class on using my machine. I am so going to enjoy my new toy. Darcy loves to help me in my sewing room.


Mum what's in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ozjane said...

Such clever animals for a sewer to have. So helpful that they understand the machine too. Vbg

Pamela said...

The 350E is a lovely machine, sadly tho I've not had lessons on how to use it properly so I'm just winging it but I'm sure my work won't look anything like your pieces of art.