Saturday 15 September 2007

Beautiful FQ's.


These are the lovely FQ's I brought from a stall today at Wenty's Quilters Show. They are just lovely and what great PC's and OTC's they could make but the Batiks will have to join the others in my stash. I have this problem that I only see blues and purples when I buy. I will have to learn to get out of my safety zone and add more colours. The Quilts were lovely and very pretty with lots to look at.
Well done Wentworth Quilters.

Silly me forgot my camera.

3 comments:

rubydragon said...

Hi Mandy
love your work I had no idea you are so talented. Elaine xxx

rubydragon said...

Hi Mandy, was just looking through past mail and found your blogg.
the photos are super I had no idea you are that talented. Congratulaations. Elaine xxx

Christine said...

Mandy, glad you enjoyed your visit to Wenty Quilters show. They liked the venue (Linnwood) so much that they are planning to start their meetings there next year. I'm on the Friends of Linnwood committee, so I'll be taking turns with other keyholders opening the venue for them. We really enjoyed having them there, and I did buy a few bundles of fabric myself, hee hee.
Hooroo, Christine
http://missmuffettwo.blogspot.com./