Thursday 20 November 2008

Potted love









The pretty plant in the blue pot is called Tranquility and its in the photo with the three plants before it was repotted.

The blue trays have all my little repotted plantlets in them.











The photo of the stand with the black cats on top was taken 10 years ago when I had lots of plants and that stand is one of the largers ones. L 4'x W 2' x H 6'

African Violets are my second hobby if you have read my blog before you would have seen my plants and my little furry boy Darcy. The pretty plant in the pink pot is called Party Time.


Here is the result of a days repotting of my AV's last month on the 18th October. So here's some of my newly pot plants.


My DH is a electrican, thats why how I have a great lightstand for my AV's.


Five years ago I had a room full of these beautiful plants on three stands the other two much larger than this one.Time, family and my other craft's made me down size the growing of AV's.







1 comment:

Faye said...

Hi Mandy, Wow, you must have just the right place for your plants. I guess the light is the right place... But then again, we have been having some very cloudy days up here. Certainly NO morning sun, which is what mine need for the position I have them in. But they are responding well to being planted out.
cheers - Faye