Sunday 26 July 2009

Bears that I make.

Sitting here on my puter it's time I updated my blog.
So here I am!!!!

Bears are not new craft for me. I started to make Teddy Bears in the middle of 2000 as I know this because it was the year my Dad past away. I remember taking my Burgundy bear to show Dad in hospital later that year.

Here is a photo of my six bears that I have keeped for myself out of the 16 handmade Teddy Bears that I have made. My MIL has two, Nieces one each and a few of my friends and other family members.


Anyway on a happier note. I finished
Vincent the bear for my dear Angel
Liz who spoiled me last year in SCQ
Angels and Mortal swap.

Vincent is a 14"handmade bear with lovely mohair fur and knitted scarf.

Like with fabric stashes I have a mohair bear stash which is good as I do not have to buy and patterns or fur. Ha!! Ha!!!!

No comments: