Friday 26 November 2010

Cushion and Kats



Its been sometime since I have posted to this blog. I have been unwell after an operation I had in September. The photo of my two boys sleeping on the bed that I used downstairs. Now I am on the mend and having to start thinking about Christmas etc.



I have one present made and ready for Christmas. Will show you all after Christmas.

Getting back into my craft and I have been finding and finishing off some cushions UFO's that I had in my cupboard the last week or so.




I have finished two cushions and the third the logcabin 14" block will be done over the weekend. I hope!!! I would like to find another UFO block ( or Make one) to make a fourth cushion for my lounge


The lovely little cat is another kit I find sitting in my cupboard and yesterday I made it. Lavender is now sitting on my computer desk in pride of place near my Quilting Novels by Jennifer Chiaverini

Lavender Kats by Carol Modistach and Barbara Hall.

No comments: