Tuesday 5 May 2015

Its been a while....... and new projects "Hexagons"

Life just gets in the way......
I have been working on a few  Hexagon projects at the moment...

 

One inch hexagon fabrics  came  pre-cut and I am enjoying doing these..  have a lovely bluey colour fabric to join them altogether..    The next one on the go is a lovely pattern from Rhonda Pearce from Post Office Patchwork.... My two friends and myself purchase the papers  from Rhonda at the Mad Quilters Gathering a few years again...
My collection of Civil War fabrics is growing  as my friend calls them dirty fabrics.... lol...
I have used 2" hexagons and 2" diamond papers.. The diamond papers have ben cut in half.. Pine Tree Lodge is the tan fabric use for triangles in-between the hexagons
                                                                                               

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy ,wow such beautiful work you have there,well done xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful designs.I loved it.Thanks for share
Yahoo contact.

Anonymous said...

wow this is very beautiful and so amazing
Tanaman Obat Penyakit Epilepsi

คนสวย2019 said...

ฟิลเลอร์เป็นอย่างไร?
สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกด้านการแพทย์ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ เป็น สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอติด หรือ HA เป็นสารที่การันตีมาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั้งโลกแล้ว เป็นสารสกัดที่มาจากธรรมชาติที่มีส่วนประกอบของคลอลาเจน มีองค์ประกอบประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยแนวทางทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูงฉีดฟิลเลอร์จมูก
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ปาก
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ ที่ไหนดี